Sportskeeda is inviting job application for the remote role of Assistant Content Manager – MLB. Apply now and work with them!
Sportskeeda is a sports and esports news website, founded in 2009. The website has news, features, commentary and videos on sports like Cricket, Football, WWE, Tennis, NFL, NBA, and also video games such as Minecraft, Fortnite, PUBG, Valorant, CS:GO, Free Fire and GTA.
About the Role
Sportskeeda is looking for an Assistant Content Manager – MLB.
You will be responsible for managing a team of writers and editors that publish highly engaging sports content. They operate in a competitive environment where quality and being first to the market are paramount. They expect the candidate to have extensive knowledge and understanding of MLB.
- Transcribe quality content from players/coaches’ interviews and social media handles.
- Suggest a story idea that will resonate with fans.
- Write engaging headlines to support the story.
- Working closely with the Content Manager with regards to R&D, developing data-driven insights, carrying analysis across various levels.
- Creative Writing proficiency.
- English Proficiency (Spoken).
- English Proficiency (Written).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.