Imaging Endpoints (IE) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Principal writer, Medical and Scientific Affairs.
Imaging Endpoints is the world’s largest oncology-focused imaging CRO (iCRO); they specialize in developing and deploying optimal imaging in early to late-stage clinical trials and supporting regulatory submissions. They are based in Scottsdale, Arizona, where they serve the West Coast and the Midwest of the United States as well as the Pacific Rim.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research or equivalent experience and/or education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or equivalent experience and/or education.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical imaging or equivalent experience and/or education.
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet applications.
- Must have superior attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage project activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Must have strong time management, and organizational skills.
- Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is also a critical skill.
- Provide staff with appropriate coaching, mentoring, and development.
- Hands-on ability to think tactically and strategically.
- Service-oriented approach, flexible, and proactive towards adapting to clients’ needs.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Imaging experience is a must with knowledge of key oncology criteria like RECIST, and RANO a plus.
How to Apply?
To apply for this job, email your details to cdunn[at]imagingendpoints.com.