Religion & Politics, USA is inviting submissions and pitches from writers for publication. Submit your entries now and get published!
About Religion & Politics
Religion & Politics is an online news journal, dedicated to the two topics thought unfit for polite company. It is a project of the John C. Danforth Center on Religion & Politics at Washington University in St. Louis.
They feature articles from scholars and journalists who proceed from a single premise: that for better and for worse, religion and politics converge, clash, and shape public life. These intersections happen everywhere, from our homes to our courts, from the statehouse to the schoolhouse, in the lab and on the battlefield.
They strive to publish a range of views, rather than promoting a specific political perspective. They honor frank and respectful debate. They inform these discussions by taking the long view, providing historical context, critical analysis, and thorough research with compelling writing.
Submission and Pitching Guidelines
- Religion & Politics welcomes submissions, but prefers pitches for potential articles.
- When pitching, provide a detailed description of what you would like to write.
- Please include a brief biography and links to any previously published work.
- Stories will not use footnotes.
- Successful submissions and pitches will demonstrate an understanding of the content, style, and tone of Religion & Politics.
- Due to the volume of submissions they receive, they are unable to respond personally to every query.
How to Submit/Pitch?
Submit to Tiffany[at]religionandpolitics[dot]org.